Facial Gilbert AZ
What is a Facial?
At Tranquil Waters Med Spa we use the Elta MD, PCA, and Skin Script skin care lines for facial treatment. These products were designed and developed under the direction of physicians and aestheticians to target the patient concerns or conditions such as aging, acne, clogged pores, fines line, age spots, melasma, hyperpigmentation, and rosacea. These products have an outstanding reputation for providing safe and effective results. We are proud to offer facials to patients in Gilbert, Chandler, Messa, and the surrounding areas. These treatments from our trained esthetician are also a great option for gentlemen suffering from acne, clogged pores, age spots, or men who want to restore their youthful look and get rid of fine lines.
Our Esthetician at Tranquil Waters Med Spa will be happy to customize any of these procedures for your needs and help you with a home care regimen.
Schedule a consultation with our skin care specialists to learn which treatment will be most beneficial for your skin.
All our treatments begin with a careful analysis of your skin to ensure the most beneficial treatment for your skin type.
How is a facial done?
- Cleansing — The first step is a thorough cleansing of your face to remove any makeup.
- Skin analysis — Now that your makeup is removed, your esthetician will examine your skin to determine your skin type (dry, oily, combination, sensitive, or normal) and any skin conditions you have (acne, blackheads, whiteheads, aging, sun damage, dehydration, etc.). This guides your esthetician to the appropriate products and treatments she’ll use for your facial.
- Steam — Next, we want to open your pores and soften your blackheads and whiteheads. To do so we use a special steam machine that directs a thin vapor of warm steam across your face.
- Exfoliation — Now we remove dead outer skin cells and skin oils with exfoliation. This may be mechanical exfoliation with a gritty scrub or chemical exfoliation/peel that loosens the bonds between the skin cells. What we use for this step depends on your skin type.
- Extractions — This phase involves the removal of blackheads and whiteheads, if needed. Some patients don’t want this step.
- Facial massage — Your facial skin and muscles are massaged, stimulating blood flow.
- Facial mask — A mask that matches your skin type is applied.
- Final application — The mask is removed and your skin is lightly cleaned. An application of toner, serums, and moisturizer is the final step.
At the completion of your facial, which can be customized to your needs, our esthetician will discuss issues she found with your skin and different steps or products you may want to consider for your home skin care regimen.
Mai’s Signature Treatment:
This 80-minute treatment takes a full spectrum approach by caring for the face and neck. This signature treatment Is designed to improve your skin. Your skin is carefully assessed and the treatment is tailored based on each individual’s unique skin type and needs. Our method; deep cleansing (extractions optional), exfoliation, lifting facial massage along with specific masks and serums. Glowing skin assured! Recommended for all age types and skin types.
Gentle but potent Alpha and Beta Hydroxyl-acids in this topical solution help diminish fine lines, bring skin into balance and improve texture and tone.
A mild peel, safe treatment that repairs damaged cells and stimulates collagen production in a lush, radiant skin.
This anti-aging treatment begins with cleansing and a facial massage. This treatment helps to increase moisture and prevent wrinkles.
This involves a deep cleansing 20-minute treatment and is great if you are on a time crunch.
Back Facial (50-60 minutes):
Back facials are a skin treatment that is offered to all Spa clients. Similar to a regular Facial treatment, a back facial incorporates the cleansing and exfoliation of the skin while treating any congestion and reveals a brighter and smoother skin. A customized mask is applied to clarify and soften the skin while providing a deep moisturizing treatment.
A 60-80 minute treatment for problem and acne prone skin. This is a deep detoxifying and cleansing facial skin rejuvenation that includes extractions, anti-inflammatory care, and proper hydration. Also great for those with a combination of skin types, congested skin and occasional breakouts.