Weight Loss Gilbert AZ
Tranquil Waters Med Spa is a Certified IAPAM Weight Loss Practice
How To Lose Weight in Gilbert Arizona
What is human chorionic gonadotropin?
Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (hCG) was first discovered by researchers Ascheim (1927), Zondek (1931), and in the Friedman test (1931), and the Xenopus laevis test (Shapiro, 1934), respectively, in the urine of pregnant women. hCG is specifically the glycoproteic hormone normally secreted by trophoblastic cells of the placenta during pregnancy. Today, most hCG on the market, such as Pregnyl, is synthetic.
How is hCG made?
Pharmaceutical grade hCG is usually extracted from the urine of pregnant woman. It is a water-soluble polypeptide hormone produced by the human placenta composed of an alpha and a beta subunit. The alpha sub-unit is essentially identical to the alpha sub-units of the human pituitary gonadotropins, luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone, as well as to the alpha subunit of the human thyroid-stimulating hormone. The beta subunits of these hormones differ in amino acid sequence. hCG most popular medical uses are to stimulate testicular descent in males, and for the induction of ovulation in women.
Some researchers do not consider hCG a “true hormone.” The term hormone was coined by Banting and Best in 1915 and was used to denominate those substances that are produced in one organ and their actions are performed elsewhere in the organism. Thus, testosterone is a hormone, because it is produced in the testicles, exerting its action on the skin, brain, etc. However, hCG has been found in every human tissue and is found in males and both pregnant and nonpregnant females.
Hormone Weight Loss
In layman’s terms, hCG is said,
- “To perform a metabolic recovery, where the hypothyroid is said to be reset, boosting the metabolism and increasing the person’s ability to burn fat at a much higher rate.”
- “hCG is also said to break down body fat, causing rapid weight loss by mass even before registering on a scale.”
- “Simultaneously, it is said to protect the endogenous fat and muscle which the body needs to stay healthy, but also avoiding sagging and loose skin known of excessive of weight loss.” Source: C. Jones, hCG and The Weight Loss Cure, 2007.
How You Can Lose Weight Fast With hCG
If obesity can be defined as an excess of body fat, then it follows that any pharmacological intervention on the disease should assess whether the drug in question can mobilize fat from fat deposits.
- Therefore, it seems that hCG can accelerate fat mobilization from certain fat deposits in the course of a weight reduction program coupled with a Very Low-Calorie Diet (VLCD).
- hCG has the effect of “unlocking” the body’s fat stores so that the metabolism can now burn these energy reserves to power daily bodily functions.
- This, in turn, helps to maintain one’s muscle mass during weight loss. Healthy dietary lifestyle changes are begun to increase the body’s metabolism which can then more efficiently metabolize and remove body fat with the help of hCG.
- hCG may also help to reshape the body’s fat deposits, targeting especially the abdomen, buttocks, upper thighs, neck and face.
- It has also been suggested that hCG plays a role in establishing a new weight “set point” for the body making it less likely to return to one’s previous body weight.
Great place! Really good experience, I felt very comfortable and will definitely go back.
Dr. Kent was very informative and she really took her time with me.
- Rhonda G.
Amazing experience! Can’t wait to go back 🙂